VISITpermit-croppedVisitor Visas: Want to travel, sightsee, visit family, or do business in Canada? You may require prior authorization to enter Canada. We are well versed with all Visitor Visa guidelines, along with exemptions and requirements for Electronic Travel Authorization. Plan ahead and ensure your trip is an enjoyable one.


Work Permits: Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) is extensive and complex, with a myriad of regulations around who can and cannot work in Canada along with what constitutes work. Learn if you will require a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from your potential employer, or if you qualify for an LMIA-exemption. Our team’s core competency lies in all Work Permit streams and we are ready to assist you or your employer through this process in the most straight-forward manner possible. We will also advise if your family can accompany you in Canada during your work term.


Study Permits: You’ve just received acceptance into the college or university of your dreams, congratulations! Now what? Ensure you have your study authorization from IRCC in time for your academic program start date. Have a spouse or children? We will advise if they are eligible to join you, and if your spouse qualifies for a Canadian work permit while you study.